Let me first start off by saying this is not going to be a Tom Brady bashing. I am mature enough to admit that he is a good quarterback and the Patriots are a good team.
Okay- that is out of the way now. Here are 5 reasons why the Colts should win on Sunday:
1. The Patriots CHEAT. I don't care that we were going to lose or that it didn't make a difference. They cheated and that is against the rules.
2. I'll be enjoying adult beverages on Sunday and if they lose I'll be really upset and I don't want to end my night like that. (Buzzkill.)
3. Andy will be back and feeling good! (Andrew Luck and I are close. I know where he lives downtown and I wave at his apt when I drive by. I'm pretty sure he's seen me....)
4. So the Patriots understand what the word KARMA means.
5. Because I'm a Colts fan and I hate the stupid Patriots. #ibleedblue